From: Martin on
As opposed to XH558

We are just starting to investigate .net and Vulcan seems the most likely
move as the main programmer is an old Clipper programmer!!!!

So what is it like moving from VO?

We do make a lot of use of BBrowser.

Thanks

Martin

From: Willie Moore on
Martin,

The move to dotNet and Vulcan is a lot easier than the move from Clipper
to Vo. There is a Vulcan version of bBrowser.

Regards,
Willie

signature database 5090 (20100506) __________

http://www.eset.com

From: Frank Maraite on
Martin,

I use bBrowser on transported app in DataWindow and new forms windows side
by side in one app. So I can go to .NET style step by step, window by
window.

Frank

From: Martin on
Sounds weird but very usefull