From: Dave on
So, I've got a 32KB RAM card for my 48SX coming in the mail, and I
thought I'd pick everyone's brains about the best things to do with
it. Currently I just have Keyman (mostly to use ->TO? on CST and USER
assignments) and a bunch of UserRPL stuff. Are there any smallish
libraries or program collections that could be considered essential
for a 48SX?

My line of work is mostly computer science and info sys, by the way.
I'm sure there are lots of lovely advanced calculus, surveying,
engineering, and physical science programs out there, but I wouldn't
have a clue what to do with them! :) I'm open to geometry/trig and
discrete math stuff, of course. I looked through the recommendations
in the comp.sys.hp48 FAQ, and String Writer looks nice, though I don't
know that I want to devote 24KB to it.

-Dave Britten
From: Yann on
In situations where memory is limited, stacker4x can help saving
some...