From: Beverly Howard on
>> the terms google... <<

That actually crossed my mind when I looked for the post... did you hear
that google didn't allow one of their employee's to accept and MS-MVP award?

....they seem to be learning ...unfortunately ;-)

Beverly Howard

From: Sven on
Well that is true, but a current Google developer having an NDA with MS,
would probably make lawyers on both sides cringe. Probably wouldn't have
been anything wrong with Jon accepting the mantle piece, and declining all
the other hoopla, but appearances do matter.

From: Woody on
Thanks very much for the information about Google and Microsoft Exchange
services.

I have taught my old Dell Axim a new trick.

Woody