From: Nick on
help - when I open outlook 2007, I receive an error window stating Google
Desktop Search Addin cannot be loaded and has been disabled by outlook -
please contact manufacturer or uninstall add-in.
I've read thru threads on how to correct, but I can't seem to locate the
add-in to unistall. This started happening after I unistalled Google toolbar.
I run vista business...
thanks, N
From: Michael Bauer [MVP - Outlook] on

See Tools/Trust Center/Addins, and remove the Addin.

--
Best regards
Michael Bauer - MVP Outlook

Am Sun, 14 Mar 2010 12:25:01 -0700 schrieb Nick:

> help - when I open outlook 2007, I receive an error window stating Google
> Desktop Search Addin cannot be loaded and has been disabled by outlook -
> please contact manufacturer or uninstall add-in.
> I've read thru threads on how to correct, but I can't seem to locate the
> add-in to unistall. This started happening after I unistalled Google
toolbar.
> I run vista business...
> thanks, N

Pages: 1