From: BudV on
Running OL2007 under Vista Home Premium SP2.

Thanks to some messy activiities recently, I have a Live.com mail account
with about 22 messages that don't appear in the corresponding Outlook Inbox.
What's the best way to fix this?

From: BudV on
Ignore this thread. I had to re-do everything and it settled down. Thanks
anyway.