From: David Kaye on
Dustin Cook <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>I'd really like to know how that accidently happens...

Especially when Google prides themselves on hiring only the best programmers.
Google is known to suck up all the comp-sci PhDs available. And they
inadvertantly collected data from nearby wi-fi hotspots? Google is the
Antichrist, plain and simple.

From: Dustin Cook on
sfdavidkaye2(a)yahoo.com (David Kaye) wrote in

> Dustin Cook <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>

>>I'd really like to know how that accidently happens...
>
> Especially when Google prides themselves on hiring only the best
> programmers. Google is known to suck up all the comp-sci PhDs
> available. And they inadvertantly collected data from nearby wi-fi
> hotspots? Google is the Antichrist, plain and simple.

Your not buying the BS either I see. :)

--
"Hrrngh! Someday I'm going to hurl this...er...roll this...hrrngh.. nudge
this boulder right down a cliff." - Goblin Warrior

From: PajaP on
On Sun, 16 May 2010 16:54:28 GMT, Dustin Cook
<bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>sfdavidkaye2(a)yahoo.com (David Kaye) wrote in
>
>> Dustin Cook <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>I'd really like to know how that accidently happens...
>>
>> Especially when Google prides themselves on hiring only the best
>> programmers. Google is known to suck up all the comp-sci PhDs
>> available. And they inadvertantly collected data from nearby wi-fi
>> hotspots? Google is the Antichrist, plain and simple.
>
>Your not buying the BS either I see. :)

You are closer to the anti-Christ with your drug glorification views.
Shame on for leading the children that read this group astray!
Dirty Junkie.
From: Peter Foldes on
As the buddy of BD you are sure as dumb as he is

--
Peter

http://www.microsoft.com/protect

From: Bast on

~BD~ wrote:
> Google has admitted that for the past three years it has wrongly
> collected information people have sent over unencrypted wi-fi networks.
>
> The issue came to light after German authorities asked to audit the data
> the company's Street View cars gathered as they took photos viewed on
> Google maps.
>
> Google said during a review it found it had "been mistakenly collecting
> samples of payload data from open networks".
>
> The admission will increase concerns about potential privacy breaches.
>
> These snippets could include parts of an email, text or photograph or
> even the website someone may be viewing.
>
> In a blogpost Google said as soon as it became aware of the problem it
> grounded its Street View cars from collecting wi-fi information and
> segregated the data on its network.
>
> More ........ http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/8684110.stm

The problem is not with google.
It's the buttheads who leave their networks wide open

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3
Prev: Avira scan
Next: Is MBAMMARIES is a 100% safe application?