From: Jenn on
Dustin Cook wrote:
> "Bullwinkle" <BDTJ(a)loa.mo> wrote in news:4bf02466(a)news.x-privat.org:
>
>> Pretty touchy for someone who is proud of what they do.
>>
>> Now all know you are a pot head.
>
> Uhh.. Slight news flash, Bullwinkle. Everyone who knows I'm "Raid"
> already knows I partake. Do you really think I'd take a chance and
> just recently disclose something? :) I don't think so. hehehe.

I'm wondering if the muchies has been a problem and turned you into a triple
extra large shirt size. LOL

--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)
http://pqlr.org/bbs/

From: David H. Lipman on
From: "Dustin Cook" <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com>

| "Bullwinkle" <BDTJ(a)loa.mo> wrote in news:4bf02466(a)news.x-privat.org:

>> Pretty touchy for someone who is proud of what they do.

>> Now all know you are a pot head.

| Uhh.. Slight news flash, Bullwinkle. Everyone who knows I'm "Raid"
| already knows I partake. Do you really think I'd take a chance and just
| recently disclose something? :) I don't think so. hehehe.

It doesn't matter. It should NEVER have been made illegal.

--
Dave

From: Dustin Cook on
"Jenn" <me(a)nowhere.whocareswhatthisemailisanyway> wrote in

> Dustin Cook wrote:
>> "Bullwinkle" <BDTJ(a)loa.mo> wrote in news:4bf02466(a)news.x-privat.org:
>>
>>> Pretty touchy for someone who is proud of what they do.
>>>
>>> Now all know you are a pot head.
>>
>> Uhh.. Slight news flash, Bullwinkle. Everyone who knows I'm "Raid"
>> already knows I partake. Do you really think I'd take a chance and
>> just recently disclose something? :) I don't think so. hehehe.
>>

> I'm wondering if the muchies has been a problem and turned you into a
> triple extra large shirt size. LOL

I wish! Well, maybe not that big; but bigger.. Nah, I can munch all day
long on some of the baddest fast food (as in health) and not gain anything
significant. I weigh approx 160lbs or so. I've been this way my entire
life, very fast metabolism. I just don't gain weight well. When I was
little, my Grandparents would bribe me. One new computer part, such as a
printer, double deck floppy drive, or an RGB monitor for every 10 pounds I
gained in 30 days. It took me 6 months to get everything for it. LOL

--
"Hrrngh! Someday I'm going to hurl this...er...roll this...hrrngh.. nudge
this boulder right down a cliff." - Goblin Warrior

From: Dustin Cook on
"David H. Lipman" <DLipman~nospam~@Verizon.Net> wrote in

> From: "Dustin Cook" <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com>
>
>| "Bullwinkle" <BDTJ(a)loa.mo> wrote in news:4bf02466(a)news.x-privat.org:
>
>>> Pretty touchy for someone who is proud of what they do.
>
>>> Now all know you are a pot head.
>
>| Uhh.. Slight news flash, Bullwinkle. Everyone who knows I'm "Raid"
>| already knows I partake. Do you really think I'd take a chance and just
>| recently disclose something? :) I don't think so. hehehe.
>
> It doesn't matter. It should NEVER have been made illegal.

I agree, one hundred and twenty percent. Knowing why it's really illegal in
the first place just makes my blood boil sometimes.

From: PajaP on
On Mon, 17 May 2010 18:15:35 -0400, "David H. Lipman"
<DLipman~nospam~@Verizon.Net> wrote:

>From: "Dustin Cook" <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com>
>
>| "Bullwinkle" <BDTJ(a)loa.mo> wrote in news:4bf02466(a)news.x-privat.org:
>
>>> Pretty touchy for someone who is proud of what they do.
>
>>> Now all know you are a pot head.
>
>| Uhh.. Slight news flash, Bullwinkle. Everyone who knows I'm "Raid"
>| already knows I partake. Do you really think I'd take a chance and just
>| recently disclose something? :) I don't think so. hehehe.
>
>It doesn't matter. It should NEVER have been made illegal.

Well thank god you two are wrong and the majority of the population
disagree with you.
So it is wrong to show cartoon images of breasts but perfectly OK to
glorify taking drugs. No consideration for any younger readers. Morons!