From: Lex Jansen on
http://ejohn.org/blog/google-groups-is-dead/

From: Arthur Tabachneck on
And, since the listserv ( http://www.listserv.uga.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A0=sas-l&D=1&H=0&O=D&T=1
) and usenet versions of SAS-L (like Google) aren't talking to each
other any more, you'll find a lot less garbage posts and more
responders over on the listserv.

Art

From: RAVI on
Murugesan,

i belive its nettpositive murugesan. How are you man
its true that most of sas users are getting more knowledge/resolving
their clarification very easily.
Think they should take care of these things.

Regards,
Ravikumar