From: George Orwell on

Dustin Cook <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com>
>It's a link to a map which will take you to a computer shop (right
>down the road from me, actually) where I worked as a certified
>(Comptia A+) technician for 10 years, like I originally said.

Go to google. put in Maps: 5428 Fort Henry Drive - Kingsport, TN

Keep right clicking on ZOOM IN. After a bit, you will be at street
level view and you'll see the ramshackle domicile of the Invincible
One, Raid/Dustin Cook.

You'll find it isn't his past place of business. It's a small, cheap
looking white house with a unpaved driveway leading to it.
Just the kind of place a two-bit minimum wage slave who fixes
computers in some small store in some backwoods location would rent,
since there are few apartment buildings in such a town.

Left click and hold it while you rotate the picture. In one
direction you will see some rural type country stores, etc. I guess
that's - as he said, down the road where he works - or worked,
according to him. But who can believe anything this sicko says.

https://www.mixmaster.it

From: Dustin Cook on
George Orwell <nobody(a)mixmaster.it> wrote in

> Dustin Cook <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com>
>>It's a link to a map which will take you to a computer shop (right
>>down the road from me, actually) where I worked as a certified
>>(Comptia A+) technician for 10 years, like I originally said.
>

> Go to google. put in Maps: 5428 Fort Henry Drive - Kingsport, TN
>
> Keep right clicking on ZOOM IN. After a bit, you will be at street
> level view and you'll see the ramshackle domicile of the Invincible
> One, Raid/Dustin Cook.

I uploaded a few pics of my van and provided them on my website. I invite
yourself and others to take a view. In fact, take a nice comparison of
everything in the pics vs the address this idiot claims is my address. I
could have waited a few more weeks, but.. lol, I've waited long enough
for him to dig a nice deep hole.. Now, here's ma cards.. I calls your
bluff. *g*

http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk/Van1.jpg
http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk/Van2.jpg
http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk/Van3.jpg

> You'll find it isn't his past place of business. It's a small, cheap
> looking white house with a unpaved driveway leading to it.

Yes, that house has an unpaved driveway with a very rural look to it. I'd
have a hard time fitting the s10 pickup and my van in that place. See my
pics above? Van3 shows a glimpse of the s10 pickup beside her on the
left. *g*.

> Just the kind of place a two-bit minimum wage slave who fixes
> computers in some small store in some backwoods location would rent,

Granted, you can't see my house in the pics I've provided, but.. You can
clearly see I have a real concrete driveway and some lawnscaping. *g*.

Oh, and we don't rent the house; we own it, thanks. Our vehicles are paid
for as well; titles in hand. *g*.

> since there are few apartment buildings in such a town.

Google apartment buildings in kingsport, tn sometime. It's a city,
actually. I can't be held responsible for your lack of reliable
information, anonymous remailer. *g*

> Left click and hold it while you rotate the picture. In one
> direction you will see some rural type country stores, etc. I guess
> that's - as he said, down the road where he works - or worked,
> according to him. But who can believe anything this sicko says.

Bad guess. You're walking in the wrong direction, as I said previously.
You need to turn around and head in the other direction. You'll see the
rural community fade into the background. It's nice around fall if your
into the nature aspect, tho.

Have a good morning anonymous remailer, I'm looking forward to seeing you
weasel your way out of this one. hahaha.

--
The bear went over the mountain to see what he could see. Hey! The other
side of the mountain was all that he could see! So he went back over the
From: "FromTheRafters" erratic on
"Dustin Cook" <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

> http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk/Van1.jpg
> http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk/Van2.jpg
> http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk/Van3.jpg

Van photos that blurry should be of a van going 120 mph. :o)

(what's that on the cargo rack, a huge bong?)

From: Dustin Cook on
"FromTheRafters" <erratic @nomail.afraid.org> wrote in news:hvfts4$qho$1
@news.eternal-september.org:

> "Dustin Cook" <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
>
>> http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk/Van1.jpg
>> http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk/Van2.jpg
>> http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk/Van3.jpg
>
> Van photos that blurry should be of a van going 120 mph. :o)

That's my crummy cell phone cam for ya.

> (what's that on the cargo rack, a huge bong?)

cargo rack? it's a ladder rack actually, with a tube for carrying
schedule40/80 sticks of PVC pipe for electrical work.

From: FromTheRafters on
> "FromTheRafters" <erratic @nomail.afraid.org> wrote in
> @news.eternal-september.org:
>
>> "Dustin Cook" <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>>> http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk/Van1.jpg
>>> http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk/Van2.jpg
>>> http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk/Van3.jpg
>>
>> Van photos that blurry should be of a van going 120 mph. :o)
>
> That's my crummy cell phone cam for ya.
>
>> (what's that on the cargo rack, a huge bong?)
>
> cargo rack? it's a ladder rack actually, with a tube for carrying
> schedule40/80 sticks of PVC pipe for electrical work.

It figures it would turn out to be something mundane. :o(