From: Dustin Cook on
Dave U. Random <anonymous(a)anonymitaet-im-inter.net> wrote in

> No threats here. No libel here. When he outs, his
> posts are full of libel and threats.

Just stalking.. :)

Only, you've sent people to the wrong address. I hope no elderly people
live there. LoL.

In the meantime, checkout my van. I bought her last year, and I've
happily put over 15,000 miles on her since then..

I uploaded a few pics of my van and provided them on my website. I invite
yourself and others to take a view. In fact, take a nice comparison of
everything in the pics vs the address this idiot claims is my address. I
could have waited a few more weeks, but.. lol, I've waited long enough
for him to dig a nice deep hole.. Now, here's ma cards.. I calls your
bluff. *g*

http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk/Van1.jpg
http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk/Van2.jpg
http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk/Van3.jpg

She's got the inline 300 4.9L 6cylinder; No overdrive tho, so she drinks
the gas like it's going out of style.. but, still, it's fun to drive.
Good view that high off the ground too.

--
The bear went over the mountain to see what he could see. Hey! The other
side of the mountain was all that he could see! So he went back over the