From: 1 of 1 1 of on
I am new in Excel 2007. In Excel 97' there was an option or using special
graphs which allowed you to have dual Y-Axis. You could then graph both $ and
% values on the same graph. I am able to find the same functionality in Excel
2007.

If someone can point me in the right direction that would be helpful.

Thanks

From: Bernard Liengme on
On the chart, right click one of the data series; open the Format Data
Series dialog
Go to Series Option tab and check the box "Secondary Axis"
This method also worked in older Excel versions
best wishes
--
Bernard Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

From: trip_to_tokyo on
Please check out:-

http://www.pierrefondes.com/

- item number 51 where there is a simple example of what you want.

Thanks.