From: wolfwaresix on
What are some undergrad and grad schools out there that are under-
recognized but still have great computer architecture, design
automation, or Digital Integrated-Circuit Design programs?

I'd like thread contributers to post names of universities/college
programs, the country or state, private or public, and maybe a link to
course offerings. I'll start off with one:

Portland State Univesrity
(Portland, OR)
http://www.ece.pdx.edu/Graduate/areas_of_study.php
areas of emphasis for their grad program: computer architecture,
design automation, IC design, micro- and nano-electronics

Feel free to post some big name universities with an explanation of
what you may find distinguishes them from other universities.