From: mmyvusenet on
Hello:

Today I took these photo:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4449234846/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4448464547/

Thanks for your technical comments about photography, always I analyze them
and I keep in mind.

--
MMYV
http://www.mmyv.com

From: Atheist Chaplain on
"mmyvusenet" <mmyvusenet(a)invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> Hello:
>
> Today I took these photo:
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4449234846/

not bad, I have seen worse on postcards and if that's what you were aiming
for then it will make a good postcard IMHO :-)

> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4448464547/

just a happy snap I'm afraid, nothing to draw the eye.

--
[This comment is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Church of
Scientology International]