From: ADCorder on
Every time I try to make a movie, when it plays the bottom half of the screen
is green and the movie takes up the top half. Any ideas on what could be
causing this and how to fix it?
From: John Inzer on
ADCorder wrote:
> Every time I try to make a movie, when it plays the bottom half of
> the screen is green and the movie takes up the top half. Any ideas on
> what could be causing this and how to fix it?
The following info...copied from the net...may be useful:

=====

Fixing the Green Bar Problem in Windows Movie Maker
http://www.bernzilla.com/item.php?id=884

When I tried to follow the directions, I was unable to find XVid on my
computer. So I googled XVid and then went to ( I think) the 2nd entry to
download XVid. After I downloaded it, I was able to follow the directions
from bernzilla and when I published a video - Voila!! no green bar!!!!

Thick Green Line After Movie is Published
http://www.windowsmoviemakers.net/Forums/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=105025

=====

Good Luck...

--