From: mmyvusenet on
Hello:

Hello, yesterday I had the opportunity to also take this photo:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4518032671/

Thanks for your technical comments about photography.

--
MMYV
http://www.mmyv.com

From: Irwell on
On Tue, 13 Apr 2010 15:36:41 -0500, mmyvusenet wrote:

> Hello:
>
> Hello, yesterday I had the opportunity to also take this photo:
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4518032671/
>
> Thanks for your technical comments about photography.

It is more of a technical photo, maybe some small arrows
indicating points on interest would be helpful.
From: Tim Conway on

"mmyvusenet" <mmyvusenet(a)invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> Hello:
>
> Hello, yesterday I had the opportunity to also take this photo:
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4518032671/
>
> Thanks for your technical comments about photography.

You have good placement of the peppers in the frame - on a "third", but you
still could have moved in closer. The peppers are still too dark. Maybe a
fill flash directed at the peppers or a reflector is needed. You are
improving. Don't pay any attention to those trolls and their sarcasm.

From: rwalker on
On Tue, 13 Apr 2010 21:35:33 -0400, "Tim Conway"
<tconway_113(a)comcast.net> wrote:

> You are
>improving. Don't pay any attention to those trolls and their sarcasm.

I will second that opinion.
From: Atheist Chaplain on
"mmyvusenet" <mmyvusenet(a)invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> Hello:
>
> Hello, yesterday I had the opportunity to also take this photo:
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4518032671/
>
> Thanks for your technical comments about photography.
>
> --
> MMYV
> http://www.mmyv.com

you still need a fill light of some kind to highlight the peppers as they
disappear into the gloom under the leaves and just look black. As someone
has already said the metering seems to be taken from the grey/white grow
medium bags and that's making the rest of the picture darker.
Maybe getting down lower would also help.
Keep trying, if I had listened to all the naysayers in this group when I got
my first decent camera I would have sold it long ago :-)

--
[This comment is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Church of
Scientology International]