From: Will Babbit Will on
Is there a way to force a group footer to the bottom of the page, either in
SSRS '05 or '08?

A page footer does not work because I only want it to print the footer at
the bottom of the group, which regularly spans 3-4 pages (it's a signature
block).

A group footer works, but it sits directly below the end of the group, which
can end anywhere on the page, making it difficult to sign multiple papers if
they are all in different places. I know CR had the "Bottom of page"
property, which is what I'm trying to replicate.
From: Kiwi_smith on
As far as I know, you cannot get a group footer to print at the bottom of the
page. The workaround I have used is to place the fields in the page footer,
and use an expression to toggle visibility for the fields on all pages except
the last page of each group.