From: nass on

"Crisha" wrote:

> > Please Hijackthis not here, try to send the log to an Italian forum or one
> > of the forums listed above.
> > Good luck.
> > HTH.
> > nass
> > ---
> > http://www.nasstec.co.uk
>
> You think I have a problem with malware? I have try to post a message on
> italian newsgroup,
> But I have not yet solved the problem!
> I have think the problem isn't the malware, but system file of Group Policy.
> I have try the command: sfc /scannow
> I have try to replace secedit.sdb file!

Do you have this path created on your machine!:
C:\windows\system32\GroupPolicy\User\ Registry.pol

HOW TO Reset Security Settings Back to the Defaults:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;313222
Lift MMC/GPEDIT Snap-In Restrictions
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/regs_edits/mmc.reg

How to Identify a Damaged User Profile and Create a New Profile
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/811151
HTH.
nass

From: Crisha on
> Do you have this path created on your machine!:
> C:\windows\system32\GroupPolicy\User\ Registry.pol

Yes, I have

> HOW TO Reset Security Settings Back to the Defaults:
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;313222

I have try, I have tell to you on my first post!

> Lift MMC/GPEDIT Snap-In Restrictions
> http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/regs_edits/mmc.reg

I have try, but there isn't change!

> How to Identify a Damaged User Profile and Create a New Profile
> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/811151

I have try with Administrator user and I have try with new Administrators
User! It isn't a profile problem. There is problem on safe mode too.

From: nass on

"Crisha" wrote:

> > Do you have this path created on your machine!:
> > C:\windows\system32\GroupPolicy\User\ Registry.pol
>
> Yes, I have

Rename this :
Registry.pol to Registry.pol.old and Reboot your machine, do you notice any
difference?.

From: Crisha on
> Rename this :
> Registry.pol to Registry.pol.old and Reboot your machine, do you notice
> any
> difference?.

No difference.
Thank you, now I format pc.