From: OlyOil on
I am trying to generate a report that is built on four separate
reports based on two tables. I would like to run the report so it
groups everything into one report based on Class Names.

Report 1: class name, professor, exam time, room
Report 2: same as above plus four other unique fields
Report 3: same as above plus 2 other unique fields
Report 4: same as above plus 6 other unique fields

As of now, when I add them as subreports, the data is correct but
instead of grouping by class name it is multiplying the results
infinitely. Any insight on what I may have done wrong would be great.
From: KenSheridan via AccessMonster.com on
Base the parent report on a query which returns one row per class name, e.g.

SELECT ClassName
FROM Classes;

Link each subreport to the parent report by setting the subreport controls'
LinkMasterFields and LinkChildFields properties to ClassName. The four
subreports will then run once per class name and be restricted to the parent
report's current class name each time.

Ken Sheridan
Stafford, England