From: walter on
I opened up some past projects, loaded some soft synths, and all worked
perfect.

Turns out this issue is only on three projects - three of which I did some
stupid things with EZ Drummer, which caused crashes - hence can't add any
more soft synths - for whatever reason. (Actually, I can - as long as I
turn down the volume of said synth during recording - 'cause it records data
correctly - just HEAR it with huge delay. Being a keyboardist for many
years I can do this easily - don't need to hear it while I playing the
part). So......

No more stupid dog tricks with EZ Drummer, and I'll be fine.......

Thanks to all of you for your help. Appreciate it.

Walter