From: LadyBonita on
I suddenly realized my sub-mail folder FRIENDS under Personal Folders was
GONE!! I opened my backup from yesterday and copied over my FRIENDS
sub-folder from backup Personal Folders to my existing.

PROBLEM: Now I have two Personal Folders open .. I thought closing Outlook
2003 would do it ... but, when I reopened, both are still there. How can I
get rid of it? I can not find a way to close the backup ... and I don't see
a way to delete it.

Bonita Hillmer
ladybonita(a)usa.com
From: DL on
Rt click Personal Folders (the backup set), close

From: dlw on
right click on it and pick close