From: Mary on
I make weekly payments for my son's school, every week is the same amount but
the total per month may be different since some months have more weeks than
others...How do i put that in a formula??
From: Mike H on
Mary,

What I think you may mean is that some months have (say) 4 Mondays and some
have 5 so if you make your payments on a Monday then some months you make 4
payments and others 5.

This will calculate the Mondays in the month of a date in a1

=SUMPRODUCT(--(WEEKDAY(ROW(INDIRECT(A1&":"&EOMONTH(A1,0))))=2))

For other days of the week change the last 2 where 1=Sunday and 6 = Saturday.
--
Mike

question.