From: wolverine on
we have an excel sheet with multiple workbooks in it i.e.tabs.Now we want to
create a new excel sheet which has only 1 workbook from the actual excel
sheet.but the new tab or workbook should be updated whenever data is updated
in actual excel sheet.

I tried excel services but due to lots of unsupported items in the workbook
i am unable to use the function.

Could someone pls help me with this.
From: Gord Dibben on
First of all you need help with Excel terms.

A Workbook is a file that can contain one or more Worksheets.

You want a new workbook with only one worksheet..........right?

And the cells in that worksheet are to be linked back to the original
workbook...........right?

Open a new workbook and use linking formulas back to the original workbook.

See help on "linking" from one workbook to another.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP