From: HannaK on
Anybody? Any suggestion?
From: Tony on
HannaK <kiryatanavim(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>Anybody? Any suggestion?
Hanna
This is not a cartridge problem since one of your cartridges works OK in
another printer.
There is an issue with this printer and some others that are similar with dust
getting on to the laser lenses, this appears to affect magenta (red) first
because the magenta lense is at the bottom of the laser array.
The problem is that the laser assembly needs to be removed so that the lenses
can be cleaned with compressed air or dry cotton swabs. This is a complicated
job and takes quite some time.
I cannot be sure this problem is what you are experiencing but I think it is.
There is an instruction for doing this work. Is your e-mail address valid, if
so I will send the instruction to you but whoever does the work will need to be
technically skilled to remove the laser assembly from the printer.
Tony

From: HannaK on
Thanks Tony so much for your replay!
This mail is ok. I believe that this is the
problem but it started with a new cartridge.
Anyway- I will be glad to receive your instructions
It might work - if not I have to buy anyway a new one
but it won't be HP any more
Hanna
From: Tony on
HannaK <kiryatanavim(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>Thanks Tony so much for your replay!
>This mail is ok. I believe that this is the
>problem but it started with a new cartridge.
>Anyway- I will be glad to receive your instructions
>It might work - if not I have to buy anyway a new one
>but it won't be HP any more
>Hanna

Hanna
The link that the other responder supplied is the same document that I have so
there is no need to send it to you.
Best of luck
Tony

From: HannaK on