From: n6vc on
You guys are great! Here is the code that is working. I'm sure there
are more elegant ways of doing it, but I'm just starting to learn this
environment. Documentation really sucks! I have purchased a couple of
books, but they seem to focus on the math, not the programming.

\<<
A B C D E BarSag 6
\->LIST
"Foot Measurement"
{ { "A:" "Moveable Foot, Outbrd to Inbrd" } { "B:" "Movable Foot,
Inbrd to Dial X" } { "C:" "Dial X to Dial Y" } { "D:" "Dial Y to Fixed
Foot, Inboard" } { "E:" "Fixed Foot, Inboard to outboard" } { "BarSag"
"Measure Bar Sag" } }
{ 2 1 }
{ 0 0 0 0 0 0 }
5 ROLL
INFORM
\>>

I really appreciate the help.
Jon
From: TW on
> are more elegant ways of doing it, but I'm just starting to learn this
> environment. Documentation really sucks! I have purchased a couple of
> books, but they seem to focus on the math, not the programming.

You are not using the correct document I suspect. If there is one area
the documentation DOESN'T lack it is userRPL programming. Download the
Advanced Users Reference and refer to the first 2-3 chapters. It is
very easy to follow and thorough.

TW