From: Gregor Kofler on
Am 2010-06-06 11:36, Ry Nohryb meinte:
> On Jun 6, 8:55 am, Garrett Smith<dhtmlkitc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 6/5/2010 11:35 PM, Joe Nine wrote:
>>
>>> This doesn't surprise me from Apple. They probably want viewers to think
>>> this stuff only works on Safari.
>
> Because most of this stuff currently only works in Safari: YES, Safari
> is the leader, whether you like it or not.

Jorge, good ol' Apple fanboy! You can surely elaborate on why Apple
webauthors are hardcore browser sniffers. I suppose that's because they
way ahead of the rest of the (pathetic) browser scripting crowd.

Gregor

--
http://www.gregorkofler.com
From: Ry Nohryb on
On Jun 6, 2:15 pm, Gregor Kofler <use...(a)gregorkofler.com> wrote:

> Jorge, good ol' Apple fanboy! (...)

I knew someone was going to call me that, sooner or later, it's been
you, and now: it's funny that sometimes, calling names is the one and
only argument left.

As VK said, what part of "Safari Technology Demos" you don't get ?
--
Jorge.
From: Gregor Kofler on
Am 2010-06-06 15:18, Ry Nohryb meinte:
> On Jun 6, 2:15 pm, Gregor Kofler<use...(a)gregorkofler.com> wrote:
>>
>> Jorge, good ol' Apple fanboy! (...)
>
> I knew someone was going to call me that, sooner or later, it's been
> you,

Yes, I'm pretty proud of that.

> and now: it's funny that sometimes, calling names is the one and
> only argument left.

I can state without fear of contradiction, because it's true.

> As VK said, what part of "Safari Technology Demos" you don't get ?

Your subject states "HTML 5" - not "proprietary web technology provided
by the best browser out there". Anyway, I simply can't see your
superduper demos, since Safari is not available for my OS.

Gregor

--
http://www.gregorkofler.com
From: Ry Nohryb on
On Jun 6, 3:43 pm, Gregor Kofler <use...(a)gregorkofler.com> wrote:
> (...) since Safari is not available for my OS.

Gregor, good ol' Linux fanboy! What's your OS ? is it Gregorux,
Koflerux, or GregorKoflerux ?
--
Jorge.
From: Ry Nohryb on
On Jun 6, 11:36 am, Ry Nohryb <jo...(a)jorgechamorro.com> wrote:

> Also, no other browser but Safari is currently able to play h264
> <video> nor AAV <audio>, nor 3d webGL content, nor... etc.

s/AAV/AAC
--
Jorge.