From: CoolSun20 on
I am porting my legacy 32 bit driver to AMD64 and I came across
HalGetInterruptVector API which I am finding unsupported.. What are my
options.. My driver currently installs as a service no inf file..

Any advise..

Thanks in advance..

From: Don Burn on
You have a non-PnP driver, to reliably support hardware from XP onwards
you have to support PnP. Basically, at this point your best option is to
start over with a KMDF driver that supports PnP and Power management for
you.

Don Burn (MVP, Windows DKD)
Windows Filesystem and Driver Consulting
Website: http://www.windrvr.com
Blog: http://msmvps.com/blogs/WinDrvr