From: RAGHU on
Hi all,

I need to develop Wi-Fi driver for an ARM processor running in WINCE 6.0 R3
OS.

Please guide me suitable links\tutorials\examples which will get me started
on this very quickly.

Also I would like to know what hardware related data I need to write a Wi-Fi
driver.

I have done application programming on WINCE and this a totally new to me.
Request your suggestions\comments on this

TIA,
RAGHU

From: Pavel A. on
"RAGHU" <RAGHU(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> I need to develop Wi-Fi driver for an ARM processor running in WINCE 6.0
> R3
> OS.
>
> Please guide me suitable links\tutorials\examples which will get me
> started
> on this very quickly.
>
> Also I would like to know what hardware related data I need to write a
> Wi-Fi
> driver.
>
> I have done application programming on WINCE and this a totally new to me.
> Request your suggestions\comments on this

Cannot you get a driver prototype from the wi-fi chip vendor?

This NG unfortunately does not deal with WinCE drivers.
Try microsoft.public.windowsce.platbuilder - it seems the only WinCE NG left
alive.

Good luck.
- pa

From: Dharmesh Acharya on
Hi,

We have done device driver development for wi-fi on ARM processor for SBC( single board computer). You can write to us da at radixweb dot com for more info http://rndinfo.com/embedded-device-on-arm-processor.html

---
frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.development.device.drivers/Wi-Fi-Driver-development-for-WINCE-OS