From: Jack's stuff on
I'm running Windows Vista Ultimate 64x with 4MB Ram,
320GB Hard Drive ..

I have Micro Trend antivirus and Firewall along with a
couple of anti-malware programs..

During the last four or five days my hard drive is filling
up rapidly without my adding anything to the system. No
new programs and very little added data..

It started out with 202GB used
188GB free

Then it started changing, each day the free would be less.

Today I am down to 17GB free...

Is there anything any of you can suggest that might help
find the culprit.. I really hate to format and start over..

Thanks..

Jack
From: Jack's stuff on
Wahoo!!!

My Grandson found out about my problem and came over
this afternoon. After spending an hour on checking various
things with my computer, came up with the answer.

The Shadow file had no limits and was over 200GB..

He reset it to 40GB and now I have 216GB free space.

Thought I'd better answer my post in hopes that it might
help someone else out that is having a similar problem.

From: Hot-text on
Thank God for Grandson