From: David Kaye on
~BD~ <BoaterDave(a)hotmail.co.ukk> wrote:

>David Kaye - it was a serious question! ;-)

I'm tired of answering your questions. Get over me. I'm not that pretty
anyway. Take up another hobby.

From: David Kaye on
"David H. Lipman" <DLipman~nospam~@Verizon.Net> wrote:

>:-)

It can be amusing where one gets customers. I once got a customer who knew
someone who knew me from the jazz scene in SF. Knowing nothing about me he
gave me his business because, "Well, if you know about jazz you obviously are
someone who has passion and pays attention to detail." Yeah, that's right,
but it seemed a bit of a stretch to me.

From: ~BD~ on
David Kaye wrote:
> ~BD~<BoaterDave(a)hotmail.co.ukk> wrote:
>

>> David Kaye - it was a serious question! ;-)
>
> I'm tired of answering your questions. Get over me. I'm not that pretty
> anyway. Take up another hobby.

It's OK to admit that you just do not have the necessary expertise! :)

I'll be off boating for the summer shortly!
From: Peter Foldes on
DK

Welcome to the wonderful world of BD AKA David Brooks. Isn't he something

--
Peter

http://www.microsoft.com/protect

From: JD on
Peter Foldes wrote:
> DK
>
> Welcome to the wonderful world of BD AKA David Brooks. Isn't he something

He's Butts-like. Choose your cheek! 8-)

--
JD..
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last