From: LD5SZRA on

Twayne wrote:

> Good; go there and stay there. You've done absolutely nothing useful here.

I called you a "known troll" and that really hurt you below the
belt. So it must be very useful.

--
THE INFORMATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY
KIND. LD5SZRA DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESSED OR

Copyright LD5SZRA 2010.
From: Michael on
"LD5SZRA" <LD5SZRA(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> Twayne wrote:
>>

>> Good; go there and stay there. You've done absolutely nothing useful
>> here.
>

> I called you a "known troll" and that really hurt you below the
> belt. So it must be very useful.

....and you're real familiar with things "below the belt."
Why don't you just give your fingers a rest for say.............a decade or
so?
--

"Don't pick a fight with an old man.

First  |  Prev  |