From: Terry on
My taskbar is gone. Even when I place my mouse over where the bar should be,
it does not apear. I cannot get to the start button or any programs. However
I do have icons on my desktop that work.
From: Marcello on
Try Kelly's Script "Taskbar is missing"

Marcello

From: Bob on

Reboot. Winkey+U+R

From: T Shadow on
"Terry" <Terry(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My taskbar is gone. Even when I place my mouse over where the bar should
> be,
> it does not apear. I cannot get to the start button or any programs.
> However
> I do have icons on my desktop that work.

Check the other screen edges. It may have moved.

From: Ken Blake, MVP on
On Sat, 8 May 2010 11:12:01 -0700, Terry
<Terry(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> My taskbar is gone. Even when I place my mouse over where the bar should be,
> it does not apear. I cannot get to the start button or any programs. However
> I do have icons on my desktop that work.

The task bar is resizable, like a window, and it can be set to zero
lines high. That may be your problem, and fixing that should be the
first thing you should try. You may have accidentally resized it to
zero lines high. Put the cursor on the bottom of the screen and move
it up and down slightly until it turns into a double-headed arrow.
Then click and drag it to the size you want.

If that doesn't work, it may be zero lines high on another side of the
screen, so try on all four sides.

Please Reply to the Newsgroup
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2