From: Dan V on
I have an issue where there is a user account that has multiple alias
emails.(reservations(a)domain.com, info(a)domain.com,
CustomerService(a)domain.com) I have an exchange 2003 server. My issue is that
i need to have muliple users access these emails so they are never missed.
What is the best way to accomplish this? I was thinking a public folder. But
i want to know the best way to do this?

From: Rich Matheisen [MVP] on
On Sat, 12 Jun 2010 21:37:04 -0500, "Dan V" <dvalenti54athotmail.com>
wrote:

>I have an issue where there is a user account that has multiple alias
>emails.(reservations(a)domain.com, info(a)domain.com,
>CustomerService(a)domain.com) I have an exchange 2003 server. My issue is that
>i need to have muliple users access these emails so they are never missed.
>What is the best way to accomplish this? I was thinking a public folder. But
>i want to know the best way to do this?

Have them use OWA to work with that additional mailbox. Or have them
add the mailbox as an additional mailbox in their Outlook profile.
---
Rich Matheisen
MCSE+I, Exchange MVP
From: SG_Dan on
For this sort of issue I have often used a Distribution group. The question
is will these users need to replay with the shared account or from their own
mailbox. The worry with the shared account is one of security, so be careful
with permissions.