From: kypilop on
I have flashpro-lite programmer of actel. But, in use, very
uncomportable because i don't know how to solve the error..... Any one
have the error books?
This is the errors i faced...

programmer 'FPL31LPT1' : Scan Chain...
Error: programmer 'FPL31LPT1' : Signal Integrity Failure
Integrity Check Pattern Not Found.
Integrity Check Pattern :
550FAAF000FF0000FFFF
IrScan Error.
TDO stuck at 0
Chain Analysis Failed.
Error: programmer 'FPL31LPT1' : Data Bit length : 8272
Error: programmer 'FPL31LPT1' : Compare Data :
0000............................00000
Error: programmer 'FPL31LPT1' : Scan Chain FAILED.
Error: Failed to run programming.

Well.... Do you know what is the problem and solution? Plz, let me know
your experiences...

From: Alan Myler on
kypilop wrote:

> I have flashpro-lite programmer of actel. But, in use, very
> uncomportable because i don't know how to solve the error..... Any one
> have the error books?
> This is the errors i faced...
>
> programmer 'FPL31LPT1' : Scan Chain...
> Error: programmer 'FPL31LPT1' : Signal Integrity Failure
> Integrity Check Pattern Not Found.
> Integrity Check Pattern :
> 550FAAF000FF0000FFFF
> IrScan Error.
> TDO stuck at 0
> Chain Analysis Failed.
> Error: programmer 'FPL31LPT1' : Data Bit length : 8272
> Error: programmer 'FPL31LPT1' : Compare Data :
> 0000............................00000
> Error: programmer 'FPL31LPT1' : Scan Chain FAILED.
> Error: Failed to run programming.
>
> Well.... Do you know what is the problem and solution? Plz, let me know
> your experiences...

I've had similar symptoms with Flashpro (not -Lite) when the APA was
dead or when there was a physical disconnect on the board between the
Flashpro header and the JTAG pins on the APA (error in pcb schematic).

Can you try another board?

From: Trevor Coolidge on
Here's a couple of other possibilities ... JTAG termination (pull-up's),
JTAG connections (TDO connected to another TDO for instance), and my
favorite ... does the chip have power? One other thing I once saw - there
was a version of Actel APA parts that you could buy that required them to be
programmed with a stand-alone programmer before they would program
in-system. As I recall they were pre-set at the factory to disable JTAG
access. I think Actel changed the default about 18 months ago, so unless
the parts are old that wouldn't be it.

As Alan mentioned, though - usually it means a trace has been broken from
the chip to the header connector.

Trevor

"Alan Myler" <amyler(a)eircom.net> wrote in message
> kypilop wrote:
>
>> I have flashpro-lite programmer of actel. But, in use, very
>> uncomportable because i don't know how to solve the error..... Any one
>> have the error books?
>> This is the errors i faced...
>>
>> programmer 'FPL31LPT1' : Scan Chain...
>> Error: programmer 'FPL31LPT1' : Signal Integrity Failure
>> Integrity Check Pattern Not Found.
>> Integrity Check Pattern :
>> 550FAAF000FF0000FFFF
>> IrScan Error.
>> TDO stuck at 0
>> Chain Analysis Failed.
>> Error: programmer 'FPL31LPT1' : Data Bit length : 8272
>> Error: programmer 'FPL31LPT1' : Compare Data :
>> 0000............................00000
>> Error: programmer 'FPL31LPT1' : Scan Chain FAILED.
>> Error: Failed to run programming.
>>
>> Well.... Do you know what is the problem and solution? Plz, let me know
>> your experiences...
>>

> I've had similar symptoms with Flashpro (not -Lite) when the APA was
> dead or when there was a physical disconnect on the board between the
> Flashpro header and the JTAG pins on the APA (error in pcb schematic).
>
> Can you try another board?

Pages: 1
Prev: Camera link specification
Next: Dual Port RAM