From: OnePuttJames on

SIMPLY... I want in my summary tab to have the data from A1-P30 to ALWAYS be
the data showing on my first page tab that is in position A1-P30.. Once a
week I move the data in my first page by moving rows up and down depending on
the performance of a certain golfer and what place he now is in overall. This
is driving me nuts!

I know all about

=page1$C$8 but that doesn't seem to work...
From: Max on
In your summary tab,
place this in any starting cell, say in B2:
=IF(ISBLANK(OFFSET(INDIRECT("'page1'!A1"),ROWS($1:1)-1,COLUMNS($A:A)-1)),"",OFFSET(INDIRECT("'page1'!A1"),ROWS($1:1)-1,COLUMNS($A:A)-1))
Copy B2 across by 16 cols, fill down by 30 rows to cover the extent of the
"A1:P30" range. And that should "fix" it well and good for you.
--
Max
Singapore