From: Maracay on
Hi Guys

I have a column (A) with different concepts repeated several times, what I
want is to create another column (B) having the concepts just 1 times. Ex.

Column A Column B
Trucks Trucks
Cars Cars
Trucks Bikes
Bikes Air Planes
Bikes
Cars
Trucks
Cars
Air Planes
Bikes

I will really appreciate if someone can help me with this.

Thanks

From: ANONYMOUS on
You need to copy and paste your data in Excel and then sort the data
alphabetically. Once this is done, in column B you need to enter the
following formula:

In B! enter: =A1
In B2, enter: =IF(A2<>A1,A2,"")
Copy the formula in B2 to all the cells below it.

You are done.

Incidentally, this has nothing to do with FP 2003 so please post your
queries to the appropriate newsgroups.

hth