From: Andy Hewitt on
http://sourceforge.net/projects/applejack/

--
Andy Hewitt
<http://web.me.com/andrewhewitt1/>
From: Rowland McDonnell on
Andy Hewitt <thewildrover(a)me.com> wrote:

> http://sourceforge.net/projects/applejack/

It never went away, did it?

This is Applejack having been developed some more - at least, it now
claims to work properly under 10.6, which is what you're on about,
innit?

I'm glad it's back - the most efficient way of doing a lot of the
standard maintenance jobs now that MainMenu's ripoffware.

From the readme:

APPLEJACK REQUIREMENTS 1. AppleJack v 1.6.x requires Mac OS X 10.4.x,
10.5.x or 10.6.x on Intel or PowerPC (but see known issues for 10.4,
10.4.1, 10.4.2). For Panther and Jaguar users, please use the latest
1.4.x version available.

Here's the project's main page:

<http://applejack.sourceforge.net/>

and /do/ read the readme.

Rowland.

--
Remove the animal for email address: rowland.mcdonnell(a)dog.physics.org
Sorry - the spam got to me