From: novice27 on

Here's one web site to download it.

http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Default.aspx

As a last resort you may have to reinstall windows if you can't get it
fixed, but by doing this it will completely wipe out everything. It
restores your computer back to the day you bought it. You have to
reinstall all your devices & programs just like you did the day you
brought it home from the store. If your files are backed up on a cd ,dvd
or flach drive you can reinstall them. If not try to save them to a
flach drive before it goes to blue screen or in safe mode, then run
"system recovery". I know your getting frustrated but there is not much
more I can help you with without being there.

--
novice27
novice27's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/170931.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

From: kwanami on

novice27;4760939 Wrote:
> Here's one web site to download it.
>
> http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Default.aspx
>
> As a last resort you may have to reinstall windows if you can't get it
> fixed, but by doing this it will completely wipe out everything. It
> restores your computer back to the day you bought it. You have to
> reinstall all your devices & programs just like you did the day you
> brought it home from the store. If your files are backed up on a cd ,dvd
> or flach drive you can reinstall them. If not try to save them to a
> flach drive before it goes to blue screen or in safe mode, then run
> "system recovery". I know your getting frustrated but there is not much
> more I can help you with without being there.
Thanks Novice27!
Thanks indeed !
I decide to reinstall OS !
Thanks a lot !

--
kwanami
kwanami's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/168181.htm

From: novice27 on

There is nothing more I can suggest, but, would you let me know if
reinstalling os fixed the blue screen. Thank's.