From: joe on
Hi, I was assigned a new project.

We want to audit all the privilege changes, including system
privilege, role or object privilege changes against all Oracle users.

Say if a user was granted a new select privilege against a table, We
need to log that info.

Can Oracle native audit do something like that, or do i have to create
some application/sets of tables myself?

Or there maybe some commerical tool which can do that?

Thanks very much for your help

From: Mladen Gogala on
On Fri, 11 Jun 2010 12:44:55 -0700, joe wrote:

> Hi, I was assigned a new project.
>
> We want to audit all the privilege changes, including system privilege,
> role or object privilege changes against all Oracle users.
>
> Say if a user was granted a new select privilege against a table, We
> need to log that info.
>
> Can Oracle native audit do something like that, or do i have to create
> some application/sets of tables myself?
>
> Or there maybe some commerical tool which can do that?
>
> Thanks very much for your help

Have you checked the audit command? There is a pretty good guide here:
http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/E11882_01/network.112/e10574/toc.htm

--
http://mgogala.byethost5.com