From: poterico on
My error says, "An interface has too many methods to fire events from" How do
I fix it???

The video is 2 hours and 3 minutes long
From: John Inzer on
poterico wrote:
> My error says, "An interface has too many methods to fire events
> from" How do I fix it???
>
> The video is 2 hours and 3 minutes long
Interesting...that's an error that normally occurs
when importing .MPEG files: See the following article.

Movie Maker 2 - Importing MPEG Files
http://www.papajohn.org/MM2-Importing-Video-MPEG2.html

--

J. Inzer MS-MVP
Digital Media Experience

Notice
This is not tech support
I am a volunteer

Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk

From: PapaJohn on
See my website's Import Movie Source Files > MPEG page....

that's a normal message when you try to use an MPEG2 file that needs
conversion first.

--
PapaJohn
www.papajohn.org