From: laurie on

-- Is there a limit to how many pix you can use to create an Automovie?
Mine is
only going half way thru the number of pix I have in the file.....I can add
the rest as if I was making a movie the regular way, but then would have to
put in all the transitions, etc.

laurie
From: John Inzer on
laurie wrote:
> -- Is there a limit to how many pix you can use to create an
> Automovie? Mine is
> only going half way thru the number of pix I have in the file.....I
> can add the rest as if I was making a movie the regular way, but then
> would have to put in all the transitions, etc.
>
> laurie
The only limit would be the extent of your system resources.
Large, complex projects tend to cause issues. Best bet is
to create several smaller projects, save them as movies,
re-import the collection of movies, drag them to the timeline
and save as the final movie.

--

J. Inzer MS-MVP
Digital Media Experience