From: Br Hammond on
I am having a problem with this board above, every time I try
too install Windows 7 or Vista I get windows putting this error
message "had to shut down install to prevent harm to your
computer, this is what happens I install the operating system
and then it reboots for first installation, then comes up that
error. moreover if I install Linux it works great, no arguments.
What can I do? I like Linux but have too many apps I use that
only work on Windows
From: Wookie on
Try installing with the minimum hardware installed - just 1 hard drive and
just 1 stick of RAM at first.