From: DesperateDan on
Can someone point me to a link (or just tell me) how to use the
search facilty against columns in a WSS document library. (We have the
free version of sharepoint)

The important question is; can you search a specific column? It works
for Title in the form of "Title:Esimtate" but for other colums the
syntax doesn't work. (e.g. "Status:Draft").
For my Status column how can I search it WITHOUT filtering?
From: Harish [MSFT] on
Using Free version of Sharepoint..No. If you want to search using metadata
properties you need to us Search server express (SSE) or MOSS.