From: Mario Schulz on
Hi,

I've upgraded my desktop to Win 7 and re-installed h&m (3.6). It works
just fine EXCEPT I'm getting very slow response to keyboard entries.
Everything works just fine, but the response to my key entries lags
enormously. It looks like one key every 1/2 second or so.

A couple times I simply re-booted and it resumed working OK. Last couple
of times even a re-boot doesn't help.

I have no keyboard problems with ANY other Apps, so I don't think its
hardware/software problems.

Yes, I know I should upgrade, but I use H&M for just one Doc., it does
everything I need, and I simply can't justify the cost for that.

Anyone else seeing this? Any suggestions what else to check?

Mario

From: Stephen Quinn on
Mario

> Anyone else seeing this? Any suggestions what else to check?
Try asking on the HM forums or the author.

CYA
Steve

From: Mario Schulz on
Am 12.03.2010 14:51, schrieb Stephen Quinn:
> Mario
>
>> Anyone else seeing this? Any suggestions what else to check?
> Try asking on the HM forums or the author.
>
> CYA
> Steve

Hi Steve,

do you know where to find the HM Forum? my newsserver donĀ“t have such
group...

thanks!

Mario

From: Stephen Quinn on
Mario

If you go to the HM website you'll find the link.
It's not a newsgroup - it's a web forum (ala google news)

CYA
Steve

From: Sherlock on
Mario

snip[ I've upgraded my desktop to Win 7 and re-installed h&m (3.6). It
works ]

That is a very old version of H&M and the latest is 5.3.2 ..
Great product.

You really should upgrade and it will update your project files.

Phil McGuinnness

Pages: 1
Prev: Filter help
Next: vo27sys.dll vo 28 app