From: qquito on
Hello, Everyone:

I use Firefox (V 3.6.6) under Mac OS X 10.5.8. Recently, when I go to
the Youtube homepage and click a video, I am directed to a page with
the following message:

"The page isn't redirecting properly
Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for
this address
in a way that will never complete.

* This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing
to accept
cookies."

I have tried accepting cookies with no luck. And if I click a link to
a Youtube video from other websites, I am directed to the save above
page.

However, if I use the brower "Safari", I don't have the above
problem.

Could anyone tell what the problem is with "Firefox"?

Thank you for your help!

--Roland