From: Gared Haus on
Hi guys,

I'm having major problems with a program called X-Edit, made by
Digitech,� on my MacBook Pro running OS 10.6.3.

When I connect my Guitar processor unit, called a Digitech RP355 via
USB to my computer and start up X-Edit, I get a message saying:

"Alert - Unable to load component and connect the device. Application
is going to quit."

So I updated the firmware on my RP355 and reinstalled X-Edit and still
getting the same message.

I thought it was a USB error but I was able to update the RP355 OK with
the USB and I checked another guitar processor unit and it's working OK
via USB.� I have repaired permissions on my computer and done
everything I can think of.

I have posted copies of error logs here - http://pastebin.com/UjQhaEiW

Any help at all would be appreciated!

Thanks,