From: David W. Fenton on
"Albert D. Kallal" <PleaseNOOOsPAMmkallal(a)msn.com> wrote in

> You should be able to view that hsx
> file with visual stupid

This *has* to be a voice transcription error...

I can't stop laughing! :)

--
David W. Fenton http://www.dfenton.com/
From: Albert D. Kallal on
"David W. Fenton" <XXXusenet(a)dfenton.com.invalid> wrote in message
> "Albert D. Kallal" <PleaseNOOOsPAMmkallal(a)msn.com> wrote in
>
>> You should be able to view that hsx
>> file with visual stupid
>
> This *has* to be a voice transcription error...
>
> I can't stop laughing! :)

That is funny....

By the way, I never did in public thank you for our great discussion here
about 2010. It was a real crowd pleaser, and even bloggers like Tony linked
to that discussion from his site. A LOT of people really enjoyed that whole
discussion we had.

We both wrote a ton of text and I sure we provided a good daily read for the
regulars...

Again, thanks for your contributions, it was lively, but I enjoyed the whole
thread.

--
Albert D. Kallal (Access MVP)
Edmonton, Alberta Canada

From: David W. Fenton on

> By the way, I never did in public thank you for our great
> discussion here about 2010. It was a real crowd pleaser, and even
> bloggers like Tony linked to that discussion from his site. A LOT
> of people really enjoyed that whole discussion we had.
>
> We both wrote a ton of text and I sure we provided a good daily
> read for the regulars...
>
> Again, thanks for your contributions, it was lively, but I enjoyed
> the whole thread.

Well, I feel like the peasant being thanked by the prince for being
there to accept his charity! I was the grateful recipient here,
benefiting from all your heavy-duty work on this. To me, it was an
ideal opportunity to ask questions of someone who I already trusted,
and who I already knew was not a bought-and-paid Microsoft-head. The
fact that you *sound* like one in this discussion is an indication
to me of how fabulous the new features are.

I'm wracking my brain trying figure out justification for *using*
the new stuff with any of my clients' apps, but so far am not having
any luck. I do have one client for whom it might be a good answer,
and they are on the cusp of upgrading their server (yes, they have
only one server), so a Sharepoint version of their app might solve
certain problems that they've been addressing with GoToMyPC and such
services (which means a headless workstation or two sitting around
in the corners of their offices to support two employees who always
work offsite; all this despite the presence of a proper Windows
server that I do all my programming on remotely, and that could be
easily converted to support two remote Terminal Server users without
much trouble; but they don't listen to me on that one -- they like
having the same desktop as their desktop PCs).

--
David W. Fenton http://www.dfenton.com/