From: BruceM via AccessMonster.com on
This is a volunteer newsgroup, so you really need to be a little more patient.
Less than 40 minutes elapsed since your initial posting. I assume you saw
the suggestion to use a web browser call in another of your three nearly
simultaneous postings on this topic (which I assume was due to some sort of
newsreader difficulty, since they seem to be exactly the same as each other).

From: chris23892 via AccessMonster.com on
that helped bunches, Bruce. Thanks for the advice