From: golfinray on
I know this is very simple but I can't figure it out. My FrontPage keeps
opening to an old local web site and I have to reopen to my new one. How do I
change the default folder? Thanks, Milt
--
Milton Purdy
ACCESS
From: Ronx on
FrontPage can be configured to open the last web that was closed, or to not
open with a web open.

Tools->Options and tick/clear the box "Open last Web site automatically when
FrontPage starts"

With this ticked, the last web site you close will be the one opened when
FrontPage starts.
With this cleared, FrontPage will start with a blank page open, but no web
site open.
--
Ron Symonds
Microsoft MVP (Expression Web)

From: Rick Sparks on
I think you'd just go to File/Close Web when it opens the old site and it
won't open that one next time you start FP