From: Steve on
I tried to install an addin to Outlook, didn't like it, and tried to
uninstall. Now I'm getting this message: The addin
"C:\WINDOWS\System32\PSCDO.dll" could not be installed or loaded. The
problem may be resolved by using Detect and Repair on the Help menu.

I tried to remove the addin from the help menu and the addin didn't show up.
I did detect and repair and that didn't fix things. I even tried to find
the registry key under HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software but didn't find anything.
Any suggestions?
From: Pat Willener on
The message said to run 'Detect and Repair' from the 'Help' menu. Did
you try that?