From: chang on
We have a handful of users that is having this "Waiting to Update this
folder" issue in Outlook 2003. It seems to be sitting at the Waiting to
Update this folder status and does nothing. If we click on the Send/Receive,
the status for the tasks shows complete for Exchange Server - Sending.
However, the second task Microsoft Exchange Server Synchronization Hierarchy
is just sitting at 52% complete. This prevents our users from receiving or
sending emails. This just happens like 2 days ago. Anyone can assist me in
resolving this issue? Thanks in advance.

A side note, we have try updating all Windows update and Office Update.
Disabled store crawling and turning of cache mode. Also reboot the exchange
server. We are still experiencing this same issue.

Pages: 1
Prev: Outlook Error
Next: Help removing an addin